POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Dance for us, clown. : Re: Dance for us, clown. Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dance for us, clown.
From: Slashdolt
Date: 1 May 2003 15:15:18
Message: <3eb17246@news.povray.org>
> ...I uploaded the intended low quality image, again, of
> course, only for my own mental well being, at that point it was after
> eleven thirty AM.

I hope I don't give you false hope, but I think your entry will probably be
accepted.  From the FAQ:
[1.2.14] My rendering won't be finished until 2am the day after submission
is closed--what can I do?
The actual drop-dead moment is the instant that we generate the voting forms
based on the images we have at that point. While we sometimes accept late
entries, we never guarantee any extensions. Please always try to get your
entry submitted well before the deadline.

I appear to be FAQ-happy today.

> One thing is for certain. I'm *very* glad that this is over.

Or maybe you could start another decent render and hope that it gets done
before the voting forms are generated?

--
Slash